Hemen one-piece sarod for sale

This is for discussions on all Indian melodic instruments

Moderators: povster, s1owpoke, cabernethy, coughcapkittykat

Kviveka

Hemen one-piece sarod for sale

Post by Kviveka » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:28 pm

:D Beautiful Hemen Deluxe One Piece Sarode. Played only a few times.
Includes Case. $2000 Price Negotiable, I just need to find her a good home. I got busy in film school & never kept up my lessons.
Thanks

Jeanne

Sarod for Sale

Post by Jeanne » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:14 am

How old is the instrument? Any other details? Where did you originally purchase it? Thanks

-Jeanne

Kviveka

More info

Post by Kviveka » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:05 pm

I purchased it from the Ali Akbar College store in 2001 and at the time it was $2500. So perhaps it’s it was made between 1999 and 2000? Sorry I’m not more knowledgeable. I mainly play tabla, but got interested in Sarod. I took one lesson, and it’s been in my closet ever since. It’s a beautiful instrument with a very resonant sound. It’s made from toon wood and as I said, it’s one piece. The case is fiberglass with a combo lock on it. Since you’re in CA, too, I’d be happy to set up an appointment for you to see and play it.

-Kviveka

Salwa

Re: Hemen one-piece sarod for sale

Post by Salwa » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 am

After checking out the actual notation finger positioning for the left hand, she observed that there seems to be some connection with the pegs & even screws positioning on the side of the fretboard that corresponds with the correct notation on the metal fingerboard. Looking down from above, of course.

We are the pioneers in learn a language - learn greek dumps and tutorials with learn a language.com exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie Babbel questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Learnamericanenglishonline