Buying Electronic Tabla !

This board is just for newbies to place their questions, and for the old timers to answer their questions with patience. Remember, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!

Moderators: povster, s1owpoke, cabernethy, coughcapkittykat

a_madsuski

Buying Electronic Tabla !

Postby a_madsuski » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi,
I am looking for electronic Tabla and Tanpura. I have visited Radel website as i head many good think about there company.
But to my surprise, I also visited the Pakrashi harmonium site, the price provided by them are lesser than the original Radel Co. website.
Should I buy it from Pakrashi as the product looks same. I have brought a harmonium from Pakrashi before i am more or less satisfied.
Your help will be appreciated.

OM GUY

Re: Buying Electronic Tabla !

Postby OM GUY » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 pm

a_madsuski wrote:Hi,
I am looking for electronic Tabla and Tanpura. I have visited Radel website as i head many good think about there company.
But to my surprise, I also visited the Pakrashi harmonium site, the price provided by them are lesser than the original Radel Co. website.
Should I buy it from Pakrashi as the product looks same. I have brought a harmonium from Pakrashi before i am more or less satisfied.
Your help will be appreciated.

I would think that it would depend upon a few things, including warranty and period, plus the correct plugs depending where you intend to use it on the face of the earth.

Lastly, I'd be even bold enough to ask them why, exactly, are they are selling it below the MFG.s selling price. Are they yester-years model? :?
Let's hope 2016 is less violent and that people discover the soothing influence of ICM. Hari OM!

2SSophie

Re: Buying Electronic Tabla !

Postby 2SSophie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 pm

If you have an iPhone, you might be interested in buying this fantastic app : iTablaPro (sth like 20$) . It also features a tanpura. Really helpful !

Return to “ICM NEWBIES”