Yogi Berra

This is for general discussions of Indian music and dance.

Moderators: povster, s1owpoke, cabernethy, coughcapkittykat

OM GUY

Yogi Berra

Post by OM GUY » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

It's just like Yogi Berra once said.... "this place is so crowded that no one goes here anymore..." ........ or words to that effect.... :roll: :lol: 8)
Let's hope 2016 is less violent and that people discover the soothing influence of ICM. Hari OM!

povster
Site Admin

Re: Yogi Berra

Post by povster » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 am

OM GUY wrote:It's just like Yogi Berra once said.... "this place is so crowded that no one goes here anymore..." ........ or words to that effect.... :roll: :lol: 8)
I don't understand this kind of post. Is it supposed to be 8) ??? It isn't.
...Michael
Dasani - the official bottled water of ICM
Panini - the official bread of ICM

OM GUY

Post by OM GUY » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:42 pm

the povster sed:

I don't understand this kind of post. Is it supposed to be 8) ??? It isn't.[/quote]

Relax, povster, have a few beers and eat some chill-chips...and please don't get so offended....don't take the World Serius....K? :lol:
Let's hope 2016 is less violent and that people discover the soothing influence of ICM. Hari OM!

povster
Site Admin

Post by povster » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Forums perceived as being dead are often deleted by David. I'd hate to see that happen here. Rather than a post making fun of the Carnatic Forum, why not add a useful one? THAT would be 8)

PS - I dislike beer and also chili chips. And if I have a drink then no vin touching that day.
...Michael

OM GUY

Post by OM GUY » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 am

povster wrote:Forums perceived as being dead are often deleted by David. I'd hate to see that happen here. Rather than a post making fun of the Carnatic Forum, why not add a useful one? THAT would be 8)

Because I was waiting on you, that's why. You seem to be much more knowledgable than, say myself, so please, by all means, save the forum..... teach me...I'm all ears, honestly.

PS - I dislike beer and also chili chips. And if I have a drink then no vin touching that day.
No, not 'chili chips....c-h-i-l-l- chips... :lol:

So, tell me why no vin after a nip? :?:

povster
Site Admin

Post by povster » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 am

OM GUY wrote:
povster wrote:Forums perceived as being dead are often deleted by David. I'd hate to see that happen here. Rather than a post making fun of the Carnatic Forum, why not add a useful one? THAT would be 8)

Because I was waiting on you, that's why. You seem to be much more knowledgable than, say myself, so please, by all means, save the forum..... teach me...I'm all ears, honestly.

No, not 'chili chips....c-h-i-l-l- chips... :lol:

So, tell me why no vin after a nip? :?:
I hate playing the vin altered. The vin literally hates me playing altered and will not respond. That means no alcohol or herbal and if I do, then no vin. So I usually wait until latyer in the evening before having a drink etc.
...Michael